ConveyUX is the premier user experience conference on the West Coast. The 2020 conference in Seattle features 65 sessions from 50 UX leaders across three full days. Join us March 3–5, 2020 to explore how UX really gets done.
One ticket price gets you everything, including workshops. We keep you fueled with complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks. There are no extra charges at ConveyUX!
All the activities take place in beautiful downtown Seattle at the Westin.
Schedule at a Glance
Here is the a look at the main organization for the conference. Check out the Agenda and Speakers pages for details.
Tuesday, March 3
- Keynote sessions featuring Jared Spool and Kathryn Parkes
- Speed networking where you’ll meet 40 people in 40 minutes
- 18 concurrent sessions on Tuesday with a variety of formats and topics
- First-day networking party
Wednesday, March 4
- Several highly interactive half-day workshops
- 12 concurrent sessions on Wednesday with a variety of formats and topics
- Project Showcase featuring an exhibition of real-world work product
- The Puget Sound UX Super Meetup featuring Jared Spool
Thursday, March 5
- 12 concurrent sessions on Thursday morning with a variety of formats and topics
- A Feature Panel Discussion on converting setbacks into success
- Voices for Inclusion: Three stories from three women about their experiences
- Keynote session featuring Stacey Higgenbotham
- Discussions with Drinks – a final networking celebration
ConveyUX is produced by Blink – a UX research and design firm that works with great companies to create meaningful digital products, brands, and experiences.