ConveyUX is the user experience conference from Blink. For the past eight years, ConveyUX has gathered designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and more to learn about user experience. If you work on products, ConveyUX is for you.
Our next event is 100% digital – all programming is online. Attend fall 2020’s ConveyUX from wherever you are.
When: November 12-13, 2020
The conference features a dozen experts and over 20 sessions across two full days. ConveyUX has no add-on charges. The registration price includes all talks, workshops, and networking events.
Access to the Event Platform
All registered attendees were sent an emailing with information about setting up an account on the Hopin event platform. If you did not receive that, contact [email protected]
If you already set up your logon for Hopin, your starting point is: hopin.to/events/conveyux
The Hopin event platform works best with the Chrome browser. Connecting your camera/audio may not work with other browsers.
Explore what ConveyUX has to offer this fall by checking out our speakers or the full agenda.
Thursday, November 12
- Keynote sessions featuring Chris Risdon and Heidi Adkisson
- Day 1 Virtual Chats
- Mini-workshop with Chris Risdon
- Five concurrent sessions covering a variety of topics
- First-day After Hours Chat
Friday, November 13
- Keynote sessions featuring Ellen Gottesdiener and Scott Lambridis
- Day 2 Virtual Chats
- Mini-workshop with Ellen Gottesdiener
- Six concurrent sessions covering a variety of topics
- Last Chance to Dance – a final networking celebration