ConveyUX became an online event in response to COVID-19. Now, its online platform — Hopin — makes it so much easier for you and your colleagues to participate from around the world.
- Your costs are lower because you avoid travel (and we avoid facility rental) expenses.
- You can more easily work around other commitments because you participate from anywhere that you have access to a computer.
- You can grow your network more effectively through dedicated networking segments and other networking tools.
- You can post questions and comments for speakers without disturbing the “room” or waiting to catch someone between sessions. Forgot to ask the speaker a question during a session? Send them a direct message.
- You get access to transcripts, chat logs, and recordings of all educational sessions captured by the platform (in addition to speaker slide decks).
Hopin offers other delightful features:
- Live 1:1 video chats and direct messaging help you connect with others.
- Chat spaces let you post comments, promote your website, and ask questions.
- The Sessions area makes it easy to audit concurrent sessions. (No need to tip-toe out of a room or search for a seat in the next.)
- The Networking area pairs you randomly with another attendee for three minutes — introduce yourself, chat, exchange contacts, repeat. It is a fun, practical way to network.
From a host’s perspective, an online platform means everyone can easily participate. And we can better monitor the event and resolve technical issues to deliver a great conference experience.