Digital interfaces open up endless possibilities when it comes to helping people on the move. But how can we maximise the UX in a way that transforms getting somewhere from a functional activity to an enriched travel experience?
At Eurostar we are unearthing possibilities at each point of the passenger lifecycle, and looking far beyond the booking path. Whenever you take a train under the Channel from the UK to mainland Europe, we actively put digital to work at every step of the way.
I will take you on a behind the scenes tour of the UX and you will see how we are positively impacting the passenger experience from the moment they choose a Eurostar destination and manage their booking to the time at the station and onboard the train. We always bring the station staff and train managers along with us and I will show how their input has shaped everything we are designing from targeted messaging to an interactive seat map and everything in between.
You will hear about:
- The enormous potential and benefits in harnessing flexible and forward thinking UX at every digital touchpoint
- The Eurostar approach to Lean research
- The impact of 101 quick wins from effective communication
- How we’ve taken onboard entertainment to a deeper level
- The answer to the most asked question: will I see the fish?