The new world of voice-driven products is exciting and the opportunities are many. They present an opportunity that could be more disruptive than the web or mobile in the long term. For that to happen, some of the the considerations and steps require an evolution of product and design approaches. This workshop will introduce you to the key questions you need to answer, opportunities, risks, concepts you need to know, and and ways to get started on crafting a successful offering. You’ll do hands-on work through what you can and should offer now, why and how, and what you will be able to offer in the future.
Here’s a breakdown of the time you’ll spend.
– The voice opportunity landscape now and later
– Two strategic lenses for creating products
– Small group idea exploration for voice products and mapping out strategic direction
– Execution planning
– What would success look like and mean
– Prototyping voice interactions using online tools
– Evaluating and iterating
– Planning how to move to a full voice app