- How can you conduct structured usability testing when there is no lab or UX researcher available?
- How can you ensure important insights of a usability test are being translated and implemented in an improved design?
- How will you get the opportunity to re-test an improved design?
“User checks” is an agile way of usability testing with the focus on creating value. With User Checks a design accelerates to a higher level within a very short period and relatively low cost and little resources. User checks maximize the key element of usability testing: getting to empathy. User Checks is closely related to the RITE method: Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation.
You will learn
- The value of User Checks in comparison to other ways of usability testing and research methods
- How to organize User Checks
- How to conduct a User Check
- How to evaluate findings and synthesize these into viable improvements for design