We’ve all been there – the dreadful discussion about a well-deserved promotion or stuck in a conversation trying to say no to an outlandish request. We should be saying no more times than we say yes, yet the opposite is usually true. Say goodbye to being a people pleaser and learn how to confidently say no without feeling bad about it. In this workshop, we will combat the “disease to please and dive into practical applications of how to say no (and the right moments to say yes!) with grace and style…a skill we all need.
- Learn how to say no clearly, effectively and gracefully…with confidence
- Learn tools and strategies to communicate your needs in a clear way
- Say no without feeling the need to justify or apologize
- Know the right moments to say yes
- Gain tools to have difficult conversations