The Project Showcase is an informal exhibition of project work that you visit at your leisure. The project representatives will be on hand to demonstrate their work and explain their design challenges and solutions. This is a great opportunity for face-to-face discussions about cutting-edge projects.
- Fun Voice and Tone in the Salesforce UI
- UX BURNER – A new approach for product teams that use SCRUM
- Rapid Prototyping – From Paper to Prototype in 3 days
- Lost users, found: How UX impacts the wayfinding journey
- Simplified UI GIFs as Procedural User Assistance
- IBM Cloud Product Insights
- Delivering the New UPS.com: 217 Countries, 37 Languages (and Countless Hours!) Later
- Everyone Hates Ads?
- Measuring UX at Dev Hackathon for OPEN LOCATION PLATFORM.
- Designing for Smoking Cessation
- Good business decisions come from better information.
- 60 Countries of Content – Executing the Peace Corps Content & Design Strategy
- AVA: Voting Tool for the Visually Impaired
- Showering with Alexa
Student Poster Presentations
- Colorway– Designing for Mindfulness using Travel Photography
- Creating User Flows for Mixed Reality
- Menstrual Maze: A Toy Exploring Public Engagement in Menstrual Health Education
- Strategies for Intercultural Marketing: A look into Multimodality, Minimalism, and the Millennial Generation
Managing Director of User Experience at Forum One
Bingqing (Crystal) Shan