Gain clarity, guide UX design, lead product development, and stop the back-and-forth, dropped features, and team frustration.
Whether redesigning an existing application, creating new digital products and services, or simply adding new features, it becomes a struggle for companies to maintain a consistent vision across all of their customer touchpoints. The result can sometimes be a series of products, apps, websites, etc. with mixed-matched styles, purposes, and priorities. By creating a set of North Star Principles we are able to create more unity and direction among stakeholders, designers, and product development teams to ultimately ensure that the user experience is consistent and delightful across all platforms and touchpoints. This is a hands on workshop to show you how to create North Star Principles with your clients or team and how these principles can act as a beacon when prioritizing features and developing new products and services.
You’ll walk away with…
- Tools to create North Star Principles for your clients or company.
- How to apply principles to the customer journey, product development, and UX design for more consistent user experiences.
- Feature roadmapping and prioritization with a vision, to reduce team frustration.
- Strategies to make a company/product vision “sticky” and memorable.
- Strategies and tactics to gain stakeholder buy-in.