Experts say that we reach peak digital fluency in our teens. But what are digital natives really doing? And what happens when you follow them around, ask pestering questions, and hang out with their friends? You learn a lot about the massively mobile mindset of today’s teens and tweens, and its implications for the mobile user experience. Grounded in data from hundreds of online research sessions, diaries, and interviews, learn how Gen Z thinks and feels about technology.
Come away from the talk with big insights about the mobile and wearable experience for GenZ, and some key ideas about innovating for everybody, including:
- How GenZ is different (and sometimes not) in their mobile attitudes, feelings, and behaviors
- The implications for voice, video, and visual communication as well as other trends to watch
- Nascent behaviors with wearables
- Some techniques to learn more about tweens and teens
- And some guiding principles for creating a next-generation mobile user experience