So you have a killer idea and you are ready to sell through your UX vision. You’ve got various internal and external stakeholders that you need to get on board. They have varying levels of technical savvy and involvement. But in a world of cross-channel experiences with an ever-growing number of touchpoints, communicating a vision can be a challenge. In this session we’ll cover the key ingredients you’ll need to sell a UX vision. We’ll examine ways to craft your UX deliverables so that they tell a story in a way that clearly communicates your vision.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to define a UX Vision in five steps
- Why it’s crucial to consider and be savvy about politics as part of your process
- How to speak the language of your internal and external audiences
- How to make the best use of numbers and metrics to support your strategy
- The magic of structuring a persuasive presentation
- How and why to adjust the fidelity of your deliverables based on the needs and expectations of your audience
- Techniques and tools to make deliverables that are engaging and memorable
You’ll leave the session feeling more empowered to tell your story by understanding how to present a suite of deliverables that are more than the sum of their parts.
Jane talks about communicating effectively with stakeholders in this ConveyUX video preview.
Jane Reinberg Guthrie