There are a lot of great reasons to be part of the ConveyUX Conference in Boston. Here is a quick list to help you make your decision to attend.
- Education – Hear from ten bright lights representing the nexus of product and UX over the two days of the conference.
- Networking – Throughout, we have a lot of networking activities so you can meet and enjoy the company of your peers. Making connections with other is a great way to keep up on all the exciting things going on in our field.
- Free Workshops – Choose from three interactive half-day workshops that are included with your ticket.
- Videos – Attendees receive exclusive, private access to all the conference videos for four months after the conference.
- The conference rate at the Renaissance is just $249 for attendees.
- A hotel and conference package simplifies your planning and saves you money
- Boston is a hotbed of design and development, making it a great place to make contacts.
- Boston is a fun and interesting city to explore, with great restaurants and historical sights.
- There is no charge to change your registration to another individual if you can’t attend.