Join Cory Lebson as he serves up the secrets to success in finding, hiring and retaining UX talent with his new book, The UX Careers Handbook. If you’re an employer or recruiter hiring for UX positions:
- Find out what kinds of UX roles you can and should be hiring for
- Learn how you can craft your job titles and descriptions to find experienced UX-ers instead of elusive unicorns.
- Assess how to identify a good job candidate and recognize a great UX resume and portfolio
- Understanding and become part of the UX community to build your network and find talent
- Consider when you should hire and when you should use contractors
- Explore ways to help existing staff grow their UX skills
- Determine what kind of work environment works best with UX professionals
And if you’re looking to be hired, find out what potential employers should be doing!