“Attention is the new economy. It is the world’s most valuable resource. You shape hearts and minds only with attention.” So said Fox Networks president of advanced advertising Joe Marchese at Cannes Festival of Creativity. In a fast and changing environment like business, attention is one of the most valuable assets. With more and more information available, it is necessary to develop skills to understand, organize, filter and communicate ideas in a clear and meaningful way. But how to generate interest and attract the public’s attention? How to communicate clearly complex ideas and plans for a project? The answer lies in “Visual Facilitation”, a skill increasingly demanded and used in various contexts such as business meetings, presentations, strategies of communication, lectures, classes and other activities.
In this workshop participants will learn the basic elements that make up each visual representation. Just as there is a grammar behind the written word, there is a similar grammar behind the visual display of information, which once understood allows you to create clear and concise visual representations of thought.
What You Will Learn
- Overcoming your fears and realize anyone can draw
- Understand the language of visual thinking
- Be able to translate thoughts and ideas into visual representations
- Building your own visual symbol library
- Different ways and flows to structure the information
- Make drawing a daily habit and a simple routine
- Visualization tools and materials
This workshop is intended for teachers, designers, leaders, managers, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to get better at communicating ideas.