There are a lot of great reasons to be part of the Annual ConveyUX Conference in Seattle taking place Feb 28 to Mar 2. Here is a quick list to help you make your decision to attend.
- Education – Over thirty UX practitioners will be presenting 40+ educational sessions over the three days of the conference.
- Networking – Throughout, we have a lot of networking activities so you can meet and enjoy the company of your peers. Making connections with other UXers is a great way to keep up on all the exciting things going on in our field.
- Free Workshops – Eight exciting topics will be presented in our workshop day.
- Videos – Attendees receive exclusive, private access to all the conference videos for four months after the conference.
- Project Work – The Project Showcase is a unique opportunity to hear about the details of actual projects from the people who designed and implemented them.
- Seattle – ConveyUX is a home-grown Seattle event, produced by Blink UX. This is the one event that UX professionals can count on to bring a yearly stream of great content to the Puget Sound area.
- A number of organizations are offering their support as sponsors and exhibitors. You can find out about the latest products and services and have a chance at a number of raffle prizes.
- The conference rate at the Motif Seattle Hotel is just $179 for attendees.
- Seattle is a hotbed of design and development, making it a great place to make contacts in the UX field.
- Seattle is a fun and interesting city to explore, with great restaurants, sights, and neighborhoods.
- There is no charge to change your registration to another individual if you can’t attend.
- Attendees receive a super discount during registration for the following year.